WHY CHOOSE ZEN HEALTHCARE?
1000’s of Satisfied Customers
Great Reviews On Google
WHAT IS OZONE THERAPY?
Medical ozone is a mixture of purest ozone and purest oxygen.
Medical ozone has remarkable bactericidal, fungicidal and virostatic properties. This is why it is widely used in the cleansing and disinfection of infected wounds and the elimination of fungus and combined infections.
Its ability to stimulate the circulation is used in the treatment of circulatory disorders.
In the low concentration range, O3 activates the immune system, thereby mobilizing the body’s own resistance to disease.
As a response to O3 , the immune cells produce specific messenger substances, the cytokines such as interferons or interleukins, which pass their information on to other immune cells, inducing as cascade of immune activities. This means that medical ozone can always be applied in cases of immune deficit.
Small quantities of ozone, applied in the form of “major autohemotherapy”, activate the cellular antioxidants and radical scavengers.
Indications of Ozone Oxygen Therapy:
- Circulatory disorders
- Regeneration and revitalization
- Eye conditions
- Cancer and complementary oncology
- Fungus infections of the skin and infected skin lesions
- Infected wounds
- Intestinal conditions: proctitis and colitis
- Virus diseases
- Inflammatory liver disease
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the joints
- Rheumatism arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
Benefits of Ozone Oxygen Therapy:
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, yeast, and protozoa
- Stimulation of the immune system to speed up healing
- Circulation improvement by cleaning arteries and veins
- Purified blood and the lymph
- Normalization of hormone and enzyme production
- Pain reduction
- Limitation of stroke damage
- Reduction of cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal heart rhythm
- Risk reduction of diabetes complications
- Improvement of brain function and memory
Ozone therapy prices:
Single therapy: £250
Package of 10: £2000
What our customers have to say
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY
No obligation informal chat with a clinic specialist about your treatment and goals