WHY CHOOSE ZEN HEALTHCARE?
1000’s of Satisfied Customers
Comprehensive range of treatments
Leading UK Surgeons
Benefits of Hormonal Optimisation
- Energy and vitality
- Improve cognition and prevent dementia
- Maintaining healthy weight and BMI
- Preventing bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Improving sexual function and libido
- Improve emotional well-being, prevent anxiety, depression and mood swings
- Healthy skin (prevent wrinkles)
- Preventing chronic diseases such as cardiovascular, metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Treatment helps relieve symptoms caused by menopause/andropause
- Perfectly identical to our own hormones in effects and benefits
- Check your hormone blood/urine levels at our clinic and receive results within 1-3 days
Our Customers Love And Trust Us
Why Choose Zen Healthcare
- Conveniently located in Knightsbridge
- Group of expert doctors, pharmacists, nutritionists, dermatologists and beauty therapists
- Advanced, bespoke methods and technologies
- Quick and reliable blood testing on the day
- Professional and confidential service
- Open 7 days a week (Mon-Sat till 11pm, Sun till 9pm)
How It Works & Prices
You will have initial assessment with our GP and hormone specialist, Dr. Maroof Harghandiwal. If testosterone deficiency is suspected, you will be recommended to have a blood test.
After a week, you will be invited back to the clinic to discuss the results with Dr. Harghandiwal. If testosterone level is on the lower side and you suffer from testosterone deficiency symptoms, then you will have detailed discussion regarding testosterone optimization protocol to rebalance your hormone.
During Hormone Optimization Therapy, you will have regular follow up visits with our men wellness team.
Male Blood Test : Haematology, urea & electrolytes, liver function, kidney function, cardiac and muscle enzymes, bone markers, glucose, cholesterol & lipids, iron & ferritin, thyroid function, prostate profile, male hormones
Female Blood Tests/ Saliva Test: Haematology, urea & electrolytes, liver function, kidney function, cardiac and muscle enzymes, bone markers, glucose, cholesterol & lipids, iron & ferritin, thyroid function, female hormones, Vitamin D