DERMAPEN MICRONEEDLING TREATMENT IN LONDON
Dermapen micro-needling is an advanced nonsurgical cosmetic procedure used to treat a wide variety of skin concerns including reducing the appearance of wrinkles, smokers’ lines, large pores, acne and burn scars. It can also be used for regulating skin pigmentation and treating sun damage.
The dermapen micro-needling treatment is able to achieve skin which is tighter, brighter and refreshed. Dermapen is now favoured by cosmetic experts around the world, after having proved its efficiency and effectiveness, as well as flexibility in how it is used.
How does dermapen micro-needling work?
As the micro Dermapen needles penetrate your skin, they cause microscopic depressions. A topical anaesthetic will be administered prior to treatment, usually 30 minutes before, to ensure the treatment is painless. A numbing cream may also be used if a patient has particularly sensitive skin. This means that you will hardly feel any pain as the needles puncture through the skin’s surface. In the process, the production of amino acids that repair your skin is stimulated and released.
- Reduce the appearance of a scar: After the skin heals a wound and forms a scar, the body acts as though the area has been returned to normal. Dermapen micro-needling can puncture the scar tissue and stimulate the skin to replace the damaged skin with new, unscarred skin.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks: Like scarring, the body does not treat stretch marks as something that needs to be healed. Dermapen micro-needling over stretch marks can initiate healing and promote the growth of new skin.
- Minimise fine lines and wrinkles: The elastin and collagen induction, caused by wounding the skin with a dermapen causes skin to tighten and thicken, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Dermapen micro-needling can, therefore, be considered an anti-aging treatment.
the benefits of dermapen micro-needling
Aside from its anti-aging and scar reducing benefits, dermapen micro-needling has many other benefits including:
- Minimizing enlarged pores
- Tightening the skin
- Treating hair loss problems such as alopecia
- Helps the skin to absorb products more efficiently, ensuring the most benefits can be received from skin care products
- Reduction of superficial wrinkles on your face and lips.
- Improvement in your overall skin tone and texture.
Arrange a Consultation
Free to talk now? One of our friendly ZEN advisors will contact you to answer any questions straight away and to arrange your consultation, or you can choose a time for a call back later.
- Qualified medical experts
- Rated Excellent by our clients
- Appointements available seven days a week
Why DERMAPEN MICRONEEDLING
DermaPen also known as Micro needling is a motorised and more precise version to the traditional Derma Roller, the Dermapen works by piercing tiny needles into the treated skin area which results in collagen boost by renewing the skin cells through the body’s natural healing process. As the skin heals it increases skin collagen and elastin by plumping the area and reducing scars and pigmentation and leaving your skin with a smooth and healthy texture.
What does DERMAPEN treat ?
Dermapen mirconeedling is proven to deliver amazing results for your skin. It is ideal if you have stretch marks, acne scars or simply want rejuvenate your skin with a Dermapen facial.
- STRETCH MARKS : Dermapen can treat most parts of the body including stomach, legs and breasts. Treatment time depends on the size of the stretch marks and can take up to 90 minutes. For large areas such stretch marks caused by pregnancy we recommend up to 10 treatments 4-6 weeks apart.
ACNE SCARS: Dermapen is for ideal for acne scarring. It can achieve similar results to ablative treatments such as fractional laser, IPL, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, without the negative side effects and downtime. We recommend 4-6 treatments 6 weeks apart for maximum results.
SKIN REJUVENATION: Dermapen is effective for wrinkle reduction, skin tightening and reducing sun damage. Improvement in skin tone and the reduction of large facial pores are noticeable after just one session. For best results we recommend 4-6 treatments 4 weeks apart.
Will dermapen micro-needling hurt?
A topical anaesthetic will be administered prior to treatment, usually 30 minutes before, to ensure the treatment is painless. A numbing cream may also be used if a patient has particularly sensitive skin.
How many times will the pen puncture my skin?
The dermapen is able to create 1,300 micro punctures per second, this number of punctures stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin without compromising normal skin functions.
Are their side effects?
Because of the natural proteins which are being produced, you are not likely to experience any serious after effects. However, you may see some redness on the pierced area after treatment, but this should fade away within a couple of hours..