Offer end in:
Immune boost IV – Vitamin infusion in Zen Clinics London
An intravenous vitamin infusion containing Magnesium, B vitamin complex, and Vitamin C used to enhance the immune system, improve fatigue, migraines, and reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia, allergies and asthma.
The only delivery method where you get 100% bioavailability directly into the bloodstream while bypassing the GI tract for instant benefits.
These types of infusions generally take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, and take place within a medical office with a licensed medical professional observing the infusion. While you’re undergoing an IV vitamin drip, your body is receiving a higher concentration of the vitamins themselves. A vitamin that’s taken by mouth gets broken down in the stomach and digestive tract, and is limited on how much can be absorbed (50 percent). If, however, the vitamin is given through an IV, it’s absorbed at a much higher percentage (90 percent).
What kind of person or type of health concerns would benefit the most from this practice and why?
Immune boost iv – Vitamin infusions are being used for a wide variety of health concerns. Conditions that have responded positively to the Myers’ cocktail treatment include asthma, migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgiaTrusted Source, muscle spasms, pain, allergies, and sinus and respiratory tract infections, people who aren’t able to eat enough food, or who have an illness that interferes with nutrient absorption. A number of other disease states, including angina and hyperthyroidism, have also shown promising results to IV vitamin infusions. Many people are also using IV vitamin therapy for quick rehydration after an intense sporting event, such as running a marathon, to cure a hangover, or for improved skin clarity.
Immune boost IV -vitamin infusion contains
- B1 (Thiamine): key nutrient in energy metabolism and breakdown of sugar
- B2 (Riboflavin): antioxidant rich and plays critical part in energy metabolism
- B3 (Niacinamide): catabolism of fat, carbs, protein and alcohol
- B5 (Dexpanthenol): critical in energy production and aids in metabolism and immune function “anti-stress vitamin”
- B6 (Pyridoxine): aids in pain reduction, gastrointestinal problems and depression
- B12 (Methylcobalamin) (Natural form of B12, Plays a key role in aiding brain function and blood formation, Helps with fatigue and anemia)
- Reduces free radical damage (anti-aging from the inside out)
- Reduces Allergies/Histamines in the body and increases allergy fighting hormones in adrenal glands.
- Helps increase availability of WBC and infection fighting T-Cells
- Important trace element
- Maintains normal muscle tissue and blood sugar levels
- Regulates heart rhythms, energy metabolism and calcium levels
This is the second time i have used Zen…!
This is the second time i have used Zen and once again very good reliable service.
I’m really really happy that I choose…!
I’m really really happy that I choose your company! Very professional and really pleased to use you again in the future! Thank you so much!
Thank you for recommending this IV. I felt really good afterwards and will book a few more when I’m back in town!