The Zero Downtime ZO OBAGI Stimulator Peel
The ZO Stimulator Peel is a superficial peel which causes no downtime no peeling or flaking. A combination of citric, glycolic and lactic acids help to improve skin texture and tone by providing both accelerated exfoliation of the epidermal layer and a unique brightening complex works to prevent the formation of pigmentation.
A highly effective treatment for the many signs of skin aging, this peel is ideal for treating Melasma, sun damage, fine lines, uneven texture, large pores, dull skin, and even acne! Suitable for any skin type or colour.
It uses a combination of three exfoliating ingredients- glycolic, lactic and citric acid to slough away dead skin cells and any superficial blemishes to reveal fresh, clearer skin underneath. It also stimulates cell turnover for continued improvement to the skin.Get offer & Arrange a consultation
WHAT CAN ZO Obagi Stimulator Peel TREAT?
A highly effective treatment for the many signs of skin ageing, the ZO Stimulator Peel is ideal for treating sun damage, fine lines, uneven texture, large pores, dull skin, and even acne. Suitable for any skin type or colour. This peel can help with the following:
- Soften and rejuvenate sun damaged skin
- Increase skin tolerance
- Improve the appearance of age spots or freckles
- Help with the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layers
- Restore skin integrity and radiance
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- Glycolic Acid stimulates cell turnover
- Lactic acid to slough away dead skin cells
- Citric Acid gives the skin a healthy glow
ZO Obagi Stimulator Peel Treatment price
Arrange a Consultation
Free to talk now? One of our friendly ZEN advisors will contact you to answer any questions straight away and to arrange your consultation, or you can choose a time for a call back later.
- Qualified medical experts
- Rated Excellent by our clients
- Appointements available seven days a week
ZEN Holborn Pharmacy & Clinic
150 Southampton Row Holborn, London WC1B 5AN