Specifically designed for female health with targeted plant-based phytochemicals. It provides support for hormone balance, bone health and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing.
- 32 different essential vitamins and minerals
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor’s women’s multivitamins)
- Contains DIM (di-indolylmethane) a compound that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
Multi Essentials provides support for:
- Reproductive Health and Fertility
- Tiredness and Fatigue
- Healthy Bones
- Hormone Balance
- Psychological Function
- Liver Health
- Premature Ageing
- Healthy Eyes, Skin, Hair and Nails
- Muscle Function
- Thyroid Function
- Cognitive Function
Directions: Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU) 500µg RE* Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate,
11.5mg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU) 25µg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 200mg Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 50mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30mg Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 30mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg Folate (as 5-MTHF) 400µg Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400µg Biotin 50µg Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 25mg Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp) 200µg Magnesium (citrate) 25mg Zinc (oxide, citrate) 20mg Selenium (selenomethionine) 55µg Copper (aspartate) 6µg Iron (bisglycinate) 5mg Manganese (citrate) 18µg Chromium (picolinate) 50µg Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 100µg Choline (bitartrate) 20mg Potassium (citrate) 10mg Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone) 90µg Boron 1000µg Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Punica granatum)
(standardised to 40% ellagic acid)
100mg Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleraceae) 100mg DIM/Di-indolylmethane 10mg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Coating (natural film and carmine)