Rhinallergy tablets are a homoeopathic medicine by Laboratoires Boiron. They are used to treat symptoms of short-term allergic rhinitis (one form of which is hay fever) and allergic conjunctivitis.
– Allium cepa (5C): 0.5 mg
– Ambrosia artemisiaefolia (5C): 0.5 mg
– Euphrasia officinalis (5C): 0.5 mg
– Histaminum muriaticum (9C): 0.5 mg
– Sabadilla (5C): 0.5 mg
– Solidago virgaurea (5C): 0.5 mg
Saccharose, lactose and magnesium stearate
Directions for Use
Suck slowly. Do not take more than 6 tablets per day.
– As symptoms improve, reduce frequency of doses. After symptoms have passed, discontinue use.
– Do not exceed the stated dose.
– Do not use for more than 1 week. If symptoms persist for more than 1 week, consult your doctor.
– If you think that Rhinallergy tablets are too strong or too weak for you, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for Use
– Not suitable for children under 6 years due to choking risk.
– Take Rhinallergy tablets between meals.