1.7 oz Bottle
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is an exceptionally promising nutrient which has potential to support healthy hormone metabolism, immune response, and the function of central bodily detoxification pathways. Nanoemulsified DIM from Quicksilver is the most potent DIM formulation on the market. Absorbs in the mouth cavity to bypass the digestive system and ensure optimal bioavailability.
- 20 mg of potent Diindolylmethane (DIM) per serving
- Designed to support hormone metabolism, immune response, and the function of central bodily detoxification pathways
- Nanoemulsified mouth spray formula is a more convenient and bioavailable alternative to capsules or tablets
- Utilizes phospholipids and liposomal encapsulation to deliver molecules directly to the blood
- Also contains phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin
DIM and its Nutritional Properties
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a derivative of indole-3-carbinol – a chemical compound which is found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and kale. It is thought by many health experts that indole-3-carbinol, and its derivatives, such as DIM, are the sources of these vegetable’s exceptional nutritional properties.
In the body, DIM is thought to have an effect on hormone metabolism, healthy immune response, and the function of central bodily detoxification pathways.1 This potent nutrient is highly underutilized in the supplement market, yet it is a valuable addition to anyone’s dietary intake.
Nanoemulsified Formula for Improved Bioavailability
While DIM brings a great deal of nutritional qualities to the table, it tends to be very difficult for the body to process when taken orally, or even when ingested from cruciferous vegetables. It tends to pass through the digestive system rapidly with small – if any – amounts of it actually absorbing into the bloodstream.
Quicksilver has found a solution for DIM’s poor bioavailability in the form of this potent nanoemulsified mouth spray formulation. The microscopic particles are encapsulated in layers of phospholipids which are uniquely capable of entering lymphatic circulation when put in contact with the porous tissues of the mouth. This liposomal method of delivery is vastly superior to ingestion, where digestive processes degrade and dispose of the majority of nutritional content.
- Use within 60 days of opening.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
|Serving Size: 4 Pumps (2 ml)
Servings Per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||104 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols)|
- Take 2 to 4 pumps by mouth twice daily.
- Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional.
- Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
- May be stirred into small amount of water.