Who is it for?
For anyone looking for a premium maximum strength live cultures supplement for everyday use.
Good to know:
- Each capsule contains 50 billion friendly bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 3 extensively researched strains: Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® – thought to be the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world. All three strains have been studied in numerous clinical trials.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Sugar free
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Available in one pack size of 30 capsules.
Research shows that it is more important to look at the quality of the bacterial strains, before you look at the number of billions. The best live cultures supplements always list the strains of bacteria and not just the species because no strain is the same.
Listing a strain shows transparency. It allows you to identify whether there is any research on the strain, what the quality of that research is and what potential benefits the strain may offer. It’s best to take the product with the most researched, high quality strains, which are most suited to your needs. Whilst it’s not always necessary to take very high doses of friendly bacteria, as in some cases a strain can be sufficient at doses of just 1 billion CFU – if you are going to take a high strength live cultures supplement, then we recommend choosing one containing some of the most researched strains in the world.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
How to use:
Instructions for use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily. If desired, or professionally directed, can be increased to two capsules a day.
- For best results take daily and with food, preferably with breakfast and drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For every day MAX’ does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
- Stabiliser: micro-crystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Daily dose (1 capsule) guarantees 50 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.