Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets are an effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
- tension headache
- pain of mild arthritis
- rheumatic and muscle pain
- period pain
- sore throat
- aches and pains of colds and flu
- helps reduce temperature.
Adults and children aged 6 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children (6 -12 years): Give 1/2 to 1 tablet every 4 hours as required. Do not give more frequently than every 4 hours. Not more than 4 tablets should be given in 24 hours. Do not give to children for longer than 3 days without consulting a doctor. Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE
Contains Paracetamol: Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
- before taking this medicine if you have severe liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease
- if you suffer from mild arthritis and need to take painkillers every day
- if your headaches become persistent, see your doctor
- if symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
sodium methyl (E219), sodium ethyl (E215), and sodium propyl (E217) parahydroxybenzoates.
Read more at http://www.boots.com/panadol-advance-500-mg-tablets-32-10086498#zdIGY84TaPmWmY3p.99