Panadol Paracetamol Pain Relief Tablets 500mg ActiFast Soluble 24s
Effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
- Tension headache
- Rheumatic and muscular pain
- Sore throat
- Helps reduce temperature
- Aches and pains of cold and flu
- Period pain
Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets are an effective pain reliever and fever reducer and are suitable for all agers from 6 years old.
Adults and children 6 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking these tablets.
For oral use:
The tablets must be dissolved in water before taking.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4 hours as required. Do not take more frequently thatn every 4 hours
Children (6-12 years): Give 1/2 to 1 tablet dissolved in water every 4 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not exceed the stated does.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Do not take:
- Contains paracetamol.
- Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products.
Consult your doctor:
- Before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease, or are on a low sodium diet
- If your headaches become persistent, consult your doctor
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredients: Each effervescent tablet contains the active ingredient Paracetamol 500 mg.
Also contians: Sorbitol (E 420).
Sodium content 427 mg per tablet.