You MUST order Day 2 & 8 test before arriving in the UK
Sold as 2 kits always
This covid-19 test is required by the United Kingdom Government if you are arriving in the UK from overseas. It is a mandatory requirement for everyone arriving in the UK (unless you are specifically exempt) to take a Covid-19 PCR test on or before Day 2 of your self-isolation period, and then another test on or after Day 8.
If your Day 2 test is positive, it will undergo further testing to identify variants of Covid-19. This is important to prevent new variants from coming into the UK. Your Day 8 test is the final test before the end of your quarantine period.
- Covid-19 PCR Throat Swab test kits (in partnership with Randox)
- Accuracy of test: 99.9% with correct swab technique
- Turnaround time of test: 1-2 Working days
- Certificate included
- Free Delivery for next working day (FedEx) *
- Free return postage to the lab.
How Day 2 & Day 8 Test works
- Buy your test online.
- Receive it in the post, free Delivery for the next working day (FedEx) *
- Provide a sample.
- Return postage to the lab for Free (royal mail tracked)
- Check your results securely online.
* For Free delivery next working day , it does not include weekends, all orders placed Friday after 2pm ,Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
* Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched next working day – for urgent orders please call us on 020 7225 1660 to enquire and provide a quotation
FAQ – Covid-19 Day 2 Day 8 Test Kit
This Covid-19 test is 99.9% accurate with the correct sample taking technique. It is important that you follow the instructions included in your test kit
- Have a negative Covid-19 PCR result within the 3 days before travel
- Book a Travel Test Package – for tests on Day 2 and Day 8 of your 10 day quarantine
- Complete a passenger locator form (details of where you will be quarantining on arrival)
Your kit includes a full set of instructions detailing how to collect your sample
Yes. Before travelling back to the UK, passengers must book their travel test package, which will include both of the COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before Day 2 and, on or after day 8 of their quarantine.
when you buy the kit online, you get the invoice by email, the order number (starting with ZNHC****) is the same as the reference number
The day you arrive back in the UK will be treated as day zero.
Yes, you are permitted to leave your quarantine location to collect or conduct your COVID-19 test but you are required to return to your quarantine location as soon as this is completed.
Each test comes with return postage to the lab. Using a priority post box, simple post your sample back to the lab.
No. Even if your day 8 test is negative, you must stay in quarantine until day 10, unless you purchase a Day5 Test to Release. (PLEASE NOTE: Day 5 test is optional).
Children under five do not need to take this tests.
If you did not book a test before you arrived in England, you can book one after you arrive. However, you will need to complete another passenger locator form to opt into the scheme.