Some parts of the face lose water more rapidly than others, meaning that signs of dehydration can appear worse in certain areas. The eye contour can be particularly susceptible to the appearance of dehydration lines due to the fineness of the skin. The eye area feels dry, can look tired and the skin can appear dull. Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm, with an association of sugars, Hyaluronic Acid + Aquabioryl + λ Carragheenans, and caffeine, promotes hydration around the delicate eye area, restoring optimal and even hydration.
- Long-lasting hydration and instant freshness
- Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
- Skin appears plumped with moisture
- 92% of women said their eye contour looked hydrated
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- No parabens
- No perfume
Directions: Apply using gentle massage motions under the eye contour and over the eyelid. Apply morning and evening.
Ingredients: AQUA – GLYCERIN – DIMETHICONE – PROPANEDIOL – DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER – CI 42090 – CAFFEINE – SODIUM CHLORIDE – SODIUM CITRATE – SODIUM HYALURONATE – SODIUM HYDROXIDE – PHENOXYETHANOL – p-ANISIC ACID – CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) – DISODIUM EDTA – CITRIC ACID – BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 – POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE