Most ordinary forms of B Complex vitamins – tablets, capsules, powders, liquids and even dietary sources are not retained fully by the body. It can only store limited amounts of B vitamins because they are all water-soluble, and therefore any excess is excreted in the urine. Finding a supplement that provides highly bioavailable B vitamins is crucial for the body to maintain its energy levels.
Choosing Altrient B Vitamin & Mineral Complex is the perfect solution. This unique liposomal complex is capable of delivering a much higher absorption rate than other products on the market. Altrient B uses ingenious LET technology to encapsulate the nutrients inside tiny phospholipid bubbles that by-pass the digestive system, transporting the contents directly to the cells that need them – allowing for almost 100% bioavailability.
- Take 1-2 sachets a day
- Does not dissolve in liquid
- Do not blend, process or put in hot water
- Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice
- Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption
- It can be folded gently into a yoghurt
|Altrient B Nutritional Facts: 1 Sachet (6 mL) 30 Sachet’s Per Box|
|Amount Per Sachet||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)||100 mg||9,091%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||8.5 mg||607%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||125%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||167%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||714%|
|Folate ([6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, as 200μg Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)||100 μg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin)||50 μg||2,000%|
|Biotin (as d-biotin)||300 μg||600%|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||20 mg||200%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 μg||91%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||50 μg||125%|
|Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark extract||25 mg||†|
|Phospholipids (from soy lecithin)||500mg||†|
|of which phosphatidylcholine||250 mg||†|
|* Nutrient Reference Value †NRV not yet established
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Lecithin Phospholipids, Thiamine HCl, Cinnamon, Niacinamide, Zinc Glycinate, Riboflavin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Glucosamine Methylfolate, D-Biotin, Selenomethionine, Chromium Picolinate, Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin, Alcohol (ethanol), Natural Raspberry Flavour, Mixed Berry Natural Flavour, Natural Orange Flavour, Natural Peach Flavour, Steviol Glycosides, Xanthan Gum, Licorice Extract (natural flavour modifier).
FREE FROM: GMO ingredients, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, meat products, hexane, soy protein, artificial colours and flavours. Non-acidic and gentle on the stomach.
- As a dietary supplement take 1-2 sachets per day.
- Higher therapeutic doses may be necessary, take advice from your doctor or health practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the sachet, squeeze the gel contents into a small amount of water or your favourite cool beverage and shot it down quickly.
- To speed up absorption drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
- If you are prone to low blood sugar levels, it is best to take the Altrient B just before a light meal.
- Hypoglycemic substances like caffeine should be avoided for at least 15 minutes after taking the product.
- Store in a cool, dry place, can be refrigerated.
- Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Altrient will stay 100% effective for a minimum of 18 months from the date of manufacture. The expiration date is on the bottom of each carton and on each packet as “EXP –/–”.